Workshops

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Walking in This World: Discovering a Sense of Resiliency


For my weekly Walking in This World class on Tuesday night, I thought it would be fun to make Artist Trading Cards, or ATCs as they are known (ATCs are 2-1/2 x 3-1/2 inch cards of original art.) For our little swap, we each made seven cards (I even played along, usually I don't join in for the evening's creative project, but I wanted to have something made by each of my ladies).

Here are their hands, beautiful hands, making art.






After making our seven cards each, we got to swap so that we each ended up with seven different little masterpieces of art!








Here's my personal set of traded ATCs!

2 comments:

lynda Howells said...

wow...they are greatx wish l lived nearer. How do you decide what art excersice you do each week?xx you are an amazing womanx

Dayna Collins said...

Thanks, Lynda. Choosing the creative project every week can sometimes be a real challenge. I'm always on the lookout for something that can be done in about an hour, will be fulfilling, and just a bit fun, too!