Workshops

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Somerset Studio: A Fearless Surprise


So here's a little story. I received the latest issue of Somerset Studio yesterday and just a little bit ago, I cracked open the cover and read the Letter From the Editor. As I read through Christen's letter and she mentioned the theme for the May/June issue being Fearless, I remembered that I had submitted a few of my Fearless Faces months ago. I immediately thumbed through the magazine and about fell out of my chair: there was a whole page devoted to three of my Fearless Faces. Yikes Almighty! I'm still trembling with excitement.



6 comments:

stephanie brockway said...

Wow I'll say it was a sweet surprise! I know how you feel! Very nice to get reconition, I feel a fearless face workhops might be around the corner!!
steph

Unknown said...

How exciting! Congrats!

lynda Howells said...

congratsxxoh l know some one famous!!!xxx

cynthia said...

That's very cool and I agree that a fearless face tutorial would be fun! Congrats on well deserved recognition.

Unknown said...

How is exciting for you. I'm passing this on! Jodi

Bobbie said...

Look at you!!!!! One of my Christmas presents from Stan is a autographed journal/book from Sabrina Ward Harrison :)