Workshops

Thursday, February 18, 2010

My Time is My Time


Candace was our hostess for last night; she brought yummy treats AND a gift for each of us.



The Orange Dream Monkeys are seven women who get together once a month to play, make art, eat, and laugh. Each month we draw a slip of paper from three jars: a color, a noun, and a concept, and that is how we determine next month's theme. This month's theme was Imaginary Black Bird. The theme is only a suggestion, a jumping off point if inspiration is needed. As you can see, we were all pretty inspired. Here's a sampling of our pages, some completed, some in process, some just getting started.






















The studio paint a chair project continues.


Next month's theme? Spiritual lime tree. I see green trees in my future . . .

3 comments:

Destree said...

Great night! I'm hearing voices...lots of laughing voices

JoAnne Ruggeri said...

I love these books! Very cool stuff. Makes me wish I lived in OR!!

www.quartz-inversion.blogspot.com

Bobbie said...

WOW....just look at those pages!! Can't wait until March's playtime!