Workshops

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Well Well Well


I just finished making 52 pages for a fatbook swap I'm involved in at the upcoming Artfest. The swap is being hosted by Kristie LaRose, and she has been most patient with my dawdling and hemming and hawing (thank you, Kristie). The photo above is the front of my page (they are 4 inches by 4 inches) and below is the back, which carries personal contact information about me. The last photo is all 52 pages spread out on my bed letting the glue set enough for me to pack up the pages and ship them off to Kristie. Yikes Almighty! I feel accomplished!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhh- I cant wait to see your art in person!

Bridget said...

Congratulations! I'm still working on my ATC's for the ATC book swap . . . it all seemed so doable when I signed up last year!

Dayna Collins said...

I know what you mean, Bridget. It seemed like we had eons of time then BAM! The due dates arrived . . .