Workshops

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All Before Lunch!


Yesterday began a change in my weekly schedule! On Mondays and Tuesdays I will be hanging out with one of my grandkids, 2-1/2 year old Emmett. I get to spend two days a week with E-Rock because his Mom, my daughter Amy, has started her student teaching in health at North Salem High School. Amy lives in Portland with the rest of her family, but didn't want to commute five days a week. So on Sunday nights Amy and Emmett arrive and spend two nights with us in Salem (she will return to Portland on Tuesday afternoons). Monday was the beginning of our grand play date and we had a very full day. The following is a glimpse of our day, including time with Papa Howard -- and all of this was before lunch and naptime!



Emmett likes to take photos and these he took of me!



Back to playtime.













4 comments:

Shelly said...

Emmett looks soooo much like your husband !!! You guys must be having great fun. Sweet pic of you and he on the woodchip (?) mound.

He's quite the little natural photographer. Understands the first rule of portraits . . . get close !!! Ha ha.

:-)
Shelly

Anonymous said...

First of all, I can't believe you are old enough to have a 2 yr. old grandchild! And he is so darling! What a treasure....

Anonymous said...

He is adorable of course. I know you have lots to keep him busy LOL. All that energy - now I need a nap just looking LOL.

Hugs, Gerri

gl. said...

aw! and i'm in awe of your energy & support . :)