Workshops

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

She'll Never Grow Up


I've been wanting and needing to create another Fanciful Dream House and I finally put one together last Friday. I finished it in time to take it with me to the DIY Lounge at collage on Alberta so that I could put it on display as a class sample for my upcoming class (in case you're wondering, it will be held on Sunday, April 19th, 11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. - yes, that was a plug for the class in case you live in the Portland vicinity). The images and words I used in the dream house are from collage sheets I purchased through ArtChix Studio, and that is how I came up with the name: She'll Never Grow Up. I sure hope I never grow up . . .




1 comment:

Bobbie said...

How adorable!!!! I am signing the mermaid up for your class on April 19th (and I'll checkout that website beforehand).