Workshops

Monday, July 12, 2010

As Promised . . . .


I first posted about Mar Goman when I discovered her Lucy show at SCRAP back in May (click here to get to that original post). Then I had the good fortune to be invited to her studio sale last month, which I also wrote about. In that last post, I promised I would share photos of what I got off of the free table and share what I purchased. This is that post.

I begin with the goodies I got from Mar's free table.







The art I purchased (for a song, and I don't sing):











Thank you, Mar, for being so generous.

3 comments:

lynda Howells said...

oh wow..what wonderful stuff you foundxxvery jealousxlynda

BestsellerBarbie said...

The painting in the second picture one of my English teacher's had in his classroom. I love it!

stephanie brockway said...

You did well friend! I missed half of it, too busy filling my box... love the get out of the way piece!!
Thanks for sharing, countdown to the 24th!
ciao
Steph