Workshops

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Tying Up Loose Ends


I had mentioned to Tabor that I would like to buy a pair of his fabulous earrings (he sells his jewelry at the Real Mother Goose, in case you are interested) and he brought two pair for me to choose from on the 4th of July. These are the ones I choose (the boxes he designs are almost as much fun as his jewelry!):



(And I've commissioned him to design and make me a pair of flaming heart earrings . . . I can hardly wait!)

I received a few hostess gifts on the 4th of July and my favorites were little bags of crap (how ever did they know I would like something like THAT?). From Sam of Lil' Gypsy:




From Gretchin of Scarlet Star Studios:



I'm feeling a tad verklempt at how many special friends I have.

1 comment:

Tory Brokenshire said...

Carol you lucky girl! Dayna you look so cute pulling the name from the hat and the journals are fantastic.