Workshops

Sunday, July 11, 2010

We Have a Winner!


A couple of weeks ago I announced I was giving away one of my Paper Remnant Journals in honor of my 500th blog post.



Well, a name has been drawn and the winner is . . . . Carol Cotton

Carol is a member of the Portland Art Collective and I sat across from her at our retreat in May. Carol watched me punch holes in paper ephemera for three days, three days I tell ya, so I was thrilled when I pulled her name out of my straw hat.




During the three weeks I was at the Portland Waterfront, I used one of my Paper Remnant Journals to keep a record of my adventure. Here are a series of photos of how I used the journal as a diary and visual journal.












If you'd like another opportunity to win one of my Paper Remnant Journals, stay tuned as I will be giving away another one on the Portland Art Collective blog in August!

3 comments:

m i c h e l l e said...

Hi Dayna...Your journal is gorgeous. I just l-o-v-e this kind of work!

Bobbie said...

Love that journal!!!!

Dreamcicle Journeys said...

Congratulations to Carol. Dayna, I love how you used your paper remnant journal to chronicle your time in Portland on the waterfront.