Workshops

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Introducing: Perfect Pairings


I met my beautiful friend, Susan, at The Beanery last week so we could celebrate the launch of her business, Perfect Pairings for Conscious Singles, and so she could pick my brain about maintaining a blog. Here she is getting her computer set up so we can get down to a little work.


And here is Susan vibrant and glowing.


All of this is so exciting because Susan took my Artist's Way course a year ago when this business idea was just a seed of a thought. Susan took my Artist's Way again this spring and I was able to watch her idea take form and become a reality. Susan's services include coordinating fun social events for singles, relationship coaching (she's a certified coach), and in the not-too-distant-future, she will be offering matchmaking. An article about Susan's new business was featured in the May issue of Salem Monthly, so if you want to know more about Susan's business, click here.

Way to go, Susan!

No comments: