Workshops

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A Silly Little Delight


After a walk at the dog park this morning, Howard swung by the train station so I could pick up my ticket for a trip I'm taking in the morning up to Washington to visit my daughter and grandkids. When I got out of the Jeep, I noticed that a car window had been smashed, leaving a pile of broken glass. I commented on how cool the glass was and my dear husband, knowing me so well, suggested that I pick some up. What to use? Well, how about a doggy poop bag, which was right there on the floor of the front seat. Scoop I did, first using my hands, then the toe of my tennis shoe, to gather even more of the squared pieces of broken glass (thank heavens for safety glass!). As I hopped back in the car and was checking my hands for blood, Howard said: "You're one tough chick." Anything for cool garbage!

No comments: