Workshops

Thursday, May 20, 2010

One Bad Mother


The Orange Dream Monkeys, my visual journaling group, met last night to explore our May theme: Olive Mother Peace. That was a tough one and only a couple of us actually used the theme as a launch pad for pages. I was in charge of food (and gifts) for last night. Here's the spread I put together and the gifts I made for everyone (the gift was a marigold in a colorful little pot).



I experimented with drawing a face using my non-dominant hand. I didn't venture into facial features, will probably opt for something a little more bizarre!







Shelby was quite prolific since our last meeting and last night she completed a couple more pages AND she came to the end of her current journal.







Bobbie completed a couple of pages and got a great start on a little housing village.




These are the pages Destree worked on last night:



\
Some of my pages - in process, of course.






Our theme for September: Earthy Turquoise Spider. I just may have to get started on that one early!

1 comment:

Telemarketing Philippines said...

Those pots are stunning. They completely took my attention pulling me to your blog. The colors are awesome. I like it a lot.
-shan