Workshops

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Inch by Inch: By the Sea Inchie Swap


I wrote recently about the Inchies I made for a swap at Art and Soul. Click here to see the evolution of my 34 tiny pieces of art.


The swap took place on Wednesday night of the retreat. Unfortunately, not many women showed up. Those who knew they wouldn’t make it had sent their Inchies in advance, so it was nice to swap out about nine that way. There were probably nine of us present for the swap, so we got to meet each other and swap in person. But that left about 18 Inchies unaccounted for (and thus, left over).



I felt bad for Marylin, the hostess. She had worked so hard and put so much effort into the swap. She even made each of us a whimsical and cute little felt fish to hold our Inchies.



However, the Inchies I did receive were great! Here are my lovely little “By the Sea” treasures that I received at the swap:



1 comment:

gl. said...

okay, that felt fishy was -awesome-! that's the sort of detail i love.