Workshops

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Around the Block #3


If you've been following along with the block swap I'm in, Around the Block, hosted through the Yahoo group In This House and Garden, then you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, and are interested, click HERE for a link to my most recent post about the swap. If you are still interested, you can follow the link back again for the initial post. Anyhoo, I received three blocks from Carolyn Abramofsky (of Illinois), who received three blocks from Susi Trenery (of New Jersey). Susi, the originating artist of the current round of swapping, did this to her blocks:


Then, a second side of Susi's blocks were arted up by Carolyn:



And here is what I did to my three sides on Susi's blocks:


I'll be sending my blocks along to Sarah Fishburn by the end of the week!

No comments: