Workshops

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wandering Aimlessly in Eugene


I found myself in Eugene on Monday for the whole day and with nothing to do but wander aimlessly. I love wandering aimlessly. This is what I discovered in my meanderings on foot.









I'm a sucker for color and repetition and Mindy's Needlepoint Factory sure offered plenty of both. The shop is located in the 5th Street Public Market, a visual and shopping treat as well.









I discovered a downtown antique store on my wanderings, Pewter Rabbit Antiques. Shelley, the owner, sure has an eye for creating imaginative displays.












And then I discovered Passionflower Design, a flower and gift store in the heart of Eugene in the Historic/Pearl district. Every nook and cranny was filled with decorative items that, as my friend Stephanie would say, made me swoon.

















1 comment:

stephanie brockway said...

good god thats a lot of swooning! what a store, I had no idea eugene was so cool. keep up the travels so I know whats going on outside Tualatin!lol