Workshops

Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Artist's Way: Time to Register


I will be leading a new round of my 12-week Artist's Way Creative Cluster beginning on January 11, 2011 and registration is now open (limited to six, five spaces remaining). The sessions are held on Tuesday evenings from 6:30-9:00 p.m. in Salem at Alley Art Studio. To get more information about my Creative Clusters, just click here.

The cost for the 12-week session is $275, with a $50 deposit due by January 4, 2011. I provide everything you need except for the book, a journal, and a pen (okay, I would provide you with a pen if you really needed it). Each week we gather in a circle to discuss a chapter in the book and assignments from the previous week, then we do some sort of creative project or activity.

Creative Clusters offer a powerful opportunity for personal transformation and growth. My life is a living testimony to the type of change that is possible. It is because of The Artist's Way that I switched gears and became an artist and a facilitator to guide other women through the process.

No comments: