Workshops

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Salem Salon: Art Squared


I'm in a show at the Salem Art Association called Salem Salon: Art Squared. The show features the work of established and emerging artists living and working in Western Oregon and is an open-all media exhibit. The show is in the A.N. Bush Gallery and runs July 8-September 3. All of the work submitted had to be 16x16 inches, so the show is very striking in that all of the art is the same size.








When I arrived last Friday on opening day, I was delighted and surprised to see who my art had been grouped with: two other members from my Salem Art Group! KC and Katy were right next to me in our little grouping of four!

4 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket said...

Congrats on the show :)

lynda Howells said...

congrats on the show
your work looks amazing
and so do you my wonderful friend.xx
you go girlx...sell well.xxlynda

Bobbie said...

Looking forward to see this on Sunday!! You just always seem to be "show"ing up!!!!

Frank Zweegers said...

Interesting works!