Workshops

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Hold On


The Portland Art Collective has a roving visual journal that gets passed around so each member can complete a two-page spread, something that has been going on since 2004. I've had the journal the past couple of months and managed to complete my pages in time for our August meeting last Thursday. Here are my pages (the angelic clay face was something I bought from Clarissa Callesen a while back and I was excited to finally be able to incorporate it into my art. My pages were done using molding paste and acrylic paints . . . and with a found bit and a twirl of ribbon, of course.



Here's the PAC journal in all of it's full and packed glory.



I snapped photos of a few of the pages so I could share them here. This one was done by Robin Olsen.


And then by Tory Brokenshire.


Next up, Jan Harris.


The pages of Cynthia Mooney.


And finally, Paula McNamee.


I leave you with a smidge of detail from my pages.

1 comment:

lynda Howells said...

what an amazing group of women..wish l lived in Portland!xlynda