Workshops

Friday, April 23, 2010

Light Orange Heart


My monthly visual journaling group, the Orange Dream Monkeys, met at the studio on Wednesday night. Two ladies couldn't make it, so we were a little smaller than usual, but that didn't stop us from creating a big mess and lots of fun pages.

Treats and gifts were compliments of Dawn (Yoga Dawn, as we have two Dawns in our group -- both do yoga, but Yoga Dawn is a yoga instructor).




Playing:



A few of our results:







If you've been reading my blog for a while, you know that we choose our themes by drawing from three jars: a color, a noun, and a concept. Our theme for our May meeting is . . .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the lady in orange dress dancing over the trees-- and I still have some monkey images in my car for you
Jami

Unknown said...

Awesome artworks! I really like the first & third ones.

lynda Howells said...

As usual the Art work is amazing and the iodea inspirationalxxWish l was there to join inxxlynda