Workshops

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Lookie-Lookie


Lookie lookie at what I received in the mail yesterday:




My beautiful earrings were designed and crafted by Juanita Bitonti, artist and owner of Lookie-Lookie. Juanita’s tagline is Fire + Hammer + Metal = Original Jewelry. I encourage you to follow the link to Juanita’s website and browse her beautiful gallery of hand-forged precious metal jewelry. Here is how Juanita describes my earrings:

They are hand-formed with .999 fine silver using transfer of vintage french postage stamps. They also have dichroic glass, 24K gold electro plate, brass components and sterling earwire and Bali silver. No wonder I love them so much!

Juanita and I met through the Artists’ Way and worked out a trade of services. I sure lucked out in receiving a pair of Juanita’s handcrafted earrings. Here are a couple more photos, which feature Juanita’s advertising cards (and showcasing my earrings in a different format). The detail on my earrings is stunning.



I can’t wait to wear my new beauties. And if you’re looking for a last minute Christmas gift, I can guarantee you anyone would be delighted to receive a piece of Juanita’s jewelry!

2 comments:

Destree said...

Those are beautiful! Can't wait to "meet" the artist in January.

gl. said...

just call me a lookie lou! they're preeeetttyyyy...