Workshops

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Introducing: Miss Bee Bop Bo Bop


Laura, a good friend, commissioned me to make an Alley Art bowling pin for a friend of hers as a Christmas gift. She said it would be nice if I could include all of her friend’s hobbies and interests: golf, bowling, clowning, recovery, and monkeys. WHAT? I put off starting the piece as I was stumped how I was going to integrate such a variety unrelated possibilities. Time was running out . . . and then, finally, inspiration struck. Here is what I came up with: Miss Bee Bop Bo Bop herself!


A few details:








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!

Destree said...

Leave it to you to use a severed head! She is cute...but man dolls really creep me out. I may need therapy....

gl. said...

"golf, bowling, clowning, recovery, and monkeys. WHAT?"

ha ha ha ha! that's what i would have said, too -- but you managed to make something out of it!