Workshops

Monday, February 18, 2008

The Artist's Way Week Six: Recovering a Sense of Possibility


What to do, what to do. I "forgot" to post about last week's Artist's Way session, then dashed off to Washington for a few days with my family. Here it is Monday afternoon already and I'm in a quandry: is it too late to post? Being the obsessive-compulsive person that I am, I feel compelled to at least post a note about last week's group and show off the Valentine-themed centerpiece I created. Our activity last Tuesday was story telling. I started with a sentence, then turned it over to the women, who took turns adding and embellishing the story. Wild women, that's all I can say about their story-telling abilities. The second part of the evening involved some collaged cards they had made at the beginning of the evening, which were then used as illustrations and a springboard for a new collaborative story. The title? Jack and Jill Go on a Freaky Journey. 'nuff said.

1 comment:

gl. said...

no, it's never too late to post. or comment. ;)

if you look at blogging as solely a communication w/ the outside world, posting late feels a little disconnected, but i also think blogging is a valuable to have a record to return to. being able to see your whole artists way series at one will be terrific.

i love that story activity! it's one of the things i had to cut when i moved to 10 weeks. glad your group got to enjoy it!