Workshops

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Garage Sale Extravaganza!

I went to a garage sale today at the home of Sam, the owner of the fabulous vintage and costume store Lil Gypsy. Given Sam’s quirky personality and unusual taste (to be taken in the highest regard), I knew I would be in for a treat. Sam graciously invited me to come early, which I most certainly did. Hubby and I arrived about an hour before the grand opening (and we brought three sturdy tables with us, so we felt like we were contributing in a small way) and as we drove up I let out a squeal when I saw this:



I let out another squeal when I saw a flying pig, telling Hubby that I’d been wanting a flying pig. He said he never knew that I wanted a flying pig and I told him “There’s a lot you don’t know about me.” Ha!




Being the early bird, I didn’t have to fend off too many other shoppers and I began a pile of wonderful things, big and little. Here are some of the bigger items I went home with, photographed in their new surroundings:










There was more, so much more, but I'll let these photos give you a taste of the goodness I came home with. Thanks Sam!

No comments: