Workshops

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

I'm a Star!


I was on AM Northwest this morning! I didn't tell too many people in advance, because, well, the idea of my friends watching made me nervous. However, now that it is over and I didn't flub my words or fall down, I feel safe letting you all have a peek. Just click here for a link to KATU (Channel 2). When you get to their site, look for "Matchbox Shrines" and you'll find me. It's about a five minute clip. Oh, and here is a photo of KATU's "green room."

2 comments:

gl. said...

all right, dayna! were you nervous? it was great to see you; you looked so prepared!

and eeeee! you're wearing your "be bold" necklace!

Bridget said...

You were so prepared - and looked very relaxed - congratulations! Your little shrines are gorgeous - and his jokes about "E5500" were killing me!