Workshops

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Visual Artist Studio Tour: Alley Art Style


Artists in Action sponsored their 17th annual Visual Artist Studio Tour (VAST) over two weekends: September 15-16 for Salem and September 22-23 in Silverton. Since Alley Art Studio is in Salem, that's when I participated. The weather was perfect and I was set up and ready to receive visitors by the 10:00 start time.


I offered treats and used the opportunity to hold a studio sale.

 
 
 I shared a few pieces in process . . . .


. . . . and a brand new piece.


I had a steady stream of visitors new to the studio, several who came back after visiting last year, and lots of friends stopped by, too.

1 comment:

Joanna said...

In that last photo, I know they were whispering about me because I was LATE again!!!