Workshops

Monday, August 4, 2008

"Stuff"


I arrived home on Sunday evening after spending a week in Astoria (more on that in another post). Waiting for me was a box, delivered by none other than my fabulous friend Sam, proprietor of the also fabulous Lil' Gypsy Vintage Boutique. Here's the story: Sam had called me on Saturday to see what I was up to. I told her I was up to being in Astoria – she had called because she had cleaned out a bunch of paper emphemera and “stuff” and said it was “stuff” that had my name written all over it. I was giddy with excitement because Sam has great “stuff,” the “stuff” that dreams are made of. Sam told me she would drop the box off on our back porch and it would be awaiting our return from Astoria. Sure enough, it was there and I vibrated with excitement upon peering inside. Here is the box and glimpses of what’s inside. I haven’t even looked yet, just taken photos of the box on the back porch.







So come along with me and discover what kind of goodness Sam delivered to me . . . .











And a few of the items were too precious not to highlight individually:











Whewee, thanks Sam.

No comments: