Workshops

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Visual Artist Studio Tour: A Rip Roaring Success!


The Visual Artist Studio Tour was last weekend and it was an exhilarating experience. Many friends stopped by to say hello and show their support, I made several new friends, and I developed some important art connections. What can I say except I would definitely do the studio tour again next year. I had close to 90 people stop in during the two-day event; I sold lots of Fearless Faces cards and several of my Curious Elements. Here's the weekend in photos - from the studio, to some of the art for sale, to the event itself. You may even recognize a face or two.

























Thanks for visiting - either in person or online!

2 comments:

Bobbie said...

What a great treat for them.... hopefully your was not the first stop...they would never want to leave and see any others!!

lynda Howells said...

wow..what a studio and what a lot of amazing Art work. Wish l had been there to see it in person. Hope you sold enough to make you happy and it sounds as if you made some great Art contacts and some new friends. How did anyone have time to go anywhere else....great work Daynaxx