Workshops

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Open Doors Status Update #8: Funky Junkyard Birds


I finished up my final project for the Open Doors Show and Sale this afternoon and I'm pleased to introduce my Funky Junkyard Birds! The idea for these birds was the brainchild of Leighanna Light. I took a class from Leighanna at Art and Soul in October, Birds Gone Wild. I immediately fell in love with the little metal critters and Leighanna gave me her blessing to use her design as my inspiration. I started my flock in October and ran with it, or should I say, flew with it.

I'm more than weary right now, but I'm excited to do a preview of my little flock of Funky Junkyard Birds.















1 comment:

Carol Wiebeht said...

You are flying high, Dayna. The birds look like great fun, and good on Leighanna Light, whose work I also love, for giving you a generous thumbs up.