Workshops

Sunday, May 19, 2013

Transition Time: Farewell Post


I wrote my first blog post on October 19, 2007, not knowing how long I would do it or where it would take me. Well, here is it almost six years later and I'm stilling blogging away. I've written 905 blog posts and shared thousands of photos. I recently revamped my website and now it is time to revamp my blog, so this is my final post on this site. I'll have links on my website and new blog to this old version, so nothing will be lost. I hope you'll hop on over to my new blog and continue to follow me in my art adventures.

3 comments:

RH said...

Hi, I enjoy reading your site! Is it okay if I contact you through email? Please email me back.

Thanks!

Harry
harry.roger10 gmail.com

Clipping Path said...

Thanks for another great post.

Eva Wilson said...

Beautiful dolls, Thank you for this blog.


Regards,
Online Thesis Help