Workshops

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Studio Tour and Sale

 

I'm once again on the Artists in Action Visual Artists Studio Tour (VAST). I participated last year, and you can take a look by clicking here. It was so much fun and I met so many great people that I decided to do it again this year. Of course, my studio has continued to evolve and change since last year. For instance, I've added a lovely red chair and it will be available for a sit.


A few more jars of junk.



Maybe even a new vintage paint tin or two.


I'll have a whole new batch of Fearless Faces cards for sale (and dozens that I have marked down to one and two bucks each - but not these guys, they're the newest or the favorites)..



The VAST event spans two weekends. Saturday and Sunday, September 15-16 it is in Salem and includes 14 artists and one gallery. On September 22-23, the event moves to Silverton where you can see 11 artist studios and one gallery (Lunaria is the gallery, the gallery where I am now a member/owner!). This means you have the opportunity to visit the studios of 25 artists and two galleries for only $10. Yes, all those studios over two weekends for only $10. You can purchase your entry bracelet in advance at The Art Department (in Salem), Red Raven Gallery (in Salem), Creekside Grill and Lunaria Gallery (both in Silverton). You can also purchase your bracelet on the day of the tour from each artist at their studio.


Did I mention that my art will be for sale at my studio? Recent works and Curious Elements will be available as well as a SALE on my older pieces. Did I mention that the SALE pieces will be half price? Silly me. I hope you'll stop by for a visit.

No comments: